22 October 2007

Plethora of new work!

So its mid October and the Around the Coyote Fall Arts Festival has come and gone. I would say it went really well this time. I sold several pieces and got really good feedback on my current body of work. People really seemed to like all the layering, and they also enjoyed all the squids, octopi and other animals as well as the standard maplike qualities of my work. Here is a bunch of work for your viewing pleasure. I had a great time working on these.


Oh... and my housemate and I are really into unicorns and pegasuses right now- and the notion of a unicorn and pegaus caught in the middle of some kind of battle royale- Highlander style. This here is a drawing I did for an invitation to a party we had this last weekend. I love how tiny and angry he is.

No comments: