08 August 2007

Fun at the MCA


New pictures of projects from our fall season of classes at the MCA! Shrinky dinks! Yay for shrinky dinks! My sister and I used to have so much fun with Shrinky dinks. So many possibilities! And Perler beads. I never knew what these were called, but they definitely bring back memories. After doing these samples I am filled with ideas of how to use these old school arts and crafts to make some really cool stuff.

And who doesn't love a tote bag? Come screen print your own at the MCA this fall (Ok so this is a little bit of shameless self promotion, but I am really excited about all the classes we have this fall- check out the full listings here: http://mcachicago.org/)

1 comment:

Todd Camplin said...

Screen printing class is upon me soon. To have better equipment than what I have will be a dream come true. If only I can be as good as Warhol.