10 September 2008

I'm not dead, I promise

So.... this blog has kind of gotten away from me for the last few months. But I am alive and working on lots of artsy goodness. Like this little guy here. This is Zoozoo. I think maybe he had too much coffee today. He is my latest felt creation inspired by the recent participation in the Plushies Saturday Short at the museum. It was a lot of fun. I made another, more complicated one too- inspired by the kooky old lady I saw that day who was talking to herself on the bus. I have been doing lots of drawings and doodles and other fun stuff too. Images of those to come soon. Oh and the other little guy to the left is a creature I fashioned out of a scrap of felt, a pompom, and some random bits of plastic coated wire. He keeps me company at my desk at work. Simple, but he makes me smile.

No comments: