04 March 2007

Pirattitude!




Wow! How is it already March? That is totally crazy.

This little drawing was a sketch I did while working on a commission to draw my little characters as pirates, which is what has been occupying my time lately. I was pretty happy with the results and may post the actual finished drawing here as well. I think that I may do a whole series as pirates. Because who doesn't love pirates?

In other news, I am pleased to say that the newest edition of Spoke is only days away from being sent out. It's all about winter and it's pretty awesome. For more information about how you can get your hands on a copy go to www.spokeisneat.org and I am very excited to say that I was very recently named a tri-editor and art director for Spoke! So look forward to even more work related to Spoke. The spring issue will be about cake and already I can't wait. But that could also have something to do with me being really done with winter and anxious for it to be spring.

No comments: