16 March 2007

Spoke is Neat!


So the winter issue of Spoke is finally done! Yay! It is pretty much awesome. The top image is a drawing that I did specifically for the issue, it's called Snow Queen. I was pretty pleased with how it scanned and printed out. The other image (below) is a photograph that my sister Rachael took of my dad standing in the backyard, her contribution to the issue. The website for Spoke is finally up and running now and soon you will be able to buy a copy of your very own via the website. Because it is much cooler in person. The next issue of Spoke is about Cake and I can't wait to get started on it.



Also I have a new little arsenal of characters that I have been working on. I hope to scan them in this weekend and post them. They are little men in top hats, because doesn't everyone love a top hat? I think so. Anyway they are keeping me occupied right now and make me smile and for that reason I will continue to draw them.

And... I think spring is finally on its way! Yay for Spring! Actually I think next Wednesday is the official start of spring. Which is good cause I am totally over winter at this point.

No comments: